Friday, May 13, 2011

Review: Wet n Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Eyeshadow


Hello my fab readers!
Just Bought Wet n Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Eyeshadow in ebay.
I got the copper and crown gold


It's has  one of those little spongy nub applicators. The first time I tried to used it it was so messy and I had a lot of fall out on my cheeks. Then I tried a different  technique, I dab the sponge all on my lid and then blend the shadow with a flat eyeshadow brush. You can also try to pour a little powder into a cap or anything of some sort. I actually used the back of my hand. I have learned that you have to be care full when you are using any lose powder to avoid any fall out.

Let's take a look at some swatches:



The technique I used gave me a wonderful result.
I got the eyeshadow exactly where I wanted it and I was sooo pleased with the result.
Copper and Crown gold are shimmery and very pigmented:)

I used these shadow when my hubby and I went out on our Second Wedding anniversary.
I love the look and wanted to share it with you fabs!

The  Wet n Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Eyeshadow copper is all over the lid!





Tutorial for this look will be up next
 Have a fabulous day!!!


No comments: