Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dining at Kalui




Before we went to Palawan, I already researched for "the best places to eat" in Palawan and one of them is the famous Kalui.I already read the it was often  packed so I asked the receptionist at Mercedes bed and Breakfast to reserved a table for us.

A Thai-style table where you have to sit on the floor.
By the way, no slippers/shoes are allowed for more homey and comfortable dine:)


Love the native decor and the homey feel  


 The restaurant looks like a museum with art pieces all over




 The food, yum yum!

 

The shake reminded me of breeze and beaches
Fish sisig

Seafood Pakbet

 
Tuna with seaweed


and for dessert, fruits in a coconut shell sprinkled with some kind of sugar..

exploring Kalui
  We had a great time. I love, love this restaurant. The food is awesome and the ambiance is fantastic!

Ka Lui
369 Rizal Ave. Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, Philippines
 (048) 433-2580
Email:online@kaluirestaurant.com

 



No comments: