Hello Readers, today I'm going to review the new Avon Healthy Makeup BB Bream. I was so excited to try this when I saw it at my friends avon brochure, I immediately ordered it to give it a try. Here's what the product say's:
Healthy looking skin in one step. Infused with skin loving moisturizing essence, triple Vitamin Complex A, C, E and Natural extracts of Pomegranate, Olive Leaf and Apple Root. Skin is nourished, energized and protected from environmental damage. This lightweight, breathable, luxurious BB cream, blends easily to conceal imperfections.
Reveal a natural, healthy, flawless look. Healthy look in an instant. SPF20/PA++
Dermatologist tested. Suitable for Sensitive Skin.
Available shades: Light, Nude Size: 18g
Here's what I think
- I love the creamy texture of the product!
- Has SPF 20 PA++ protection.
- Its not heavy and greasy. It does not give you that oily look
- It has good amount of coverage, I used it almost everyday. If you want more coverage, then use it as base before applying your foundation
- It has matte finish with a hint of "glow" (yey!)
- Well, as usual very limited shades, may not match everyone.
- The price was Ok, P399.00
- If you have morena skin like me, choose nude.