Sunday, May 8, 2011

Review: Ever Bilena glitter liner in white diamonds



Hello Fabs! Just wanted to do a review on Ever Bilena glitter liner in white diamonds.





I have been looking for a  silver and white shimmers that I can used for a particular look when my eyes caught the Ever Bilena glitter liner in white diamonds at SM

I love this glitter liner which cost only 1oo hundred pesos! So cheap eh:) It has shimmery white when used which I really love...

Here's the swatch..






Sorry for the bad lighting:( a storm is coming so there is no natural light to help me catch the glitters



Here's the look that I have created...






Hope you can see the glitters on the lid.






It looks  so festive right? It is also perfect to use on holidays and for highlighting your 
tear duct.

I tapped it carefully all over my lid and flattened it with a flat eyeshadow brush.

 Have a fabulous day!










No comments: