Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Review: Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals B.B. Cream

I have been so interested with Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals B.B. Cream and finally got my hand on it and had the courage to try it on my face. I love it when I heard that It has a good coverage, but I am actually more interested to the  promise to even out skin tone.




Product says:
Our instant Skin Perfecting Cream is a perfect blend of 8 mineral ingredients. The unique earl color shade instantly improves and perfect your skin.
  • Brightens skin: visible whitening effect
  • Covers imperfections: reduces the appearance of pores, skin redness disappears
  • Moisturizes + Protects: all day hydration + helps to protect skin from UV rays and free radicals
 What Leah likes:
  • Inexpensive for only P299.00 per 18ml
  • Has light to medium coverage which I prefer
  • Has SPF
  • No scent
  • Easy to apply
  •  Whitened and evened out the color of some dark spots on my face
  • Gives a slight "Brightening" effect.
 What Leah doesn't like:
  • Lacks the range of shades we all want.
  • Only one size available
  • Will create "grayish cast" on photos if applied too much!
I love  this BB cream because its very  inexpensive and works well like those expensive brands.I just hope they add more shades and bigger packages.I'm so love this product and I use it almost everyday!

Will I repurchase?
                    Yep yep! I used this everyday

To whom do I recommend this to?
                    For people with normal to oily skin!



Swatch:





 Have a fabulous Day!

2 comments:

WICKERMOSS said...

they have 2 shades na :))

Leah said...

Yes:) But I think they must have at least 3 shades to suit a filipina skin tone:)