Friday, July 1, 2011

How to be fat and fabulous!


  
Being a plus size is hard in the world were skinny bodies rules. Even the word "fat" feels like  a knife killing your self esteem. In my experience being called fat is painful as being called ugly, bitch, dumb. It is something that you didn't want to be. But as the time goes by, I have learned to accept my body as the whole world started to accept the "fat" word. But honestly, "fat" word sometimes can still make me feel uncomfortable so I often used the word voluptuous, plus size or fiercely real women:)


True Beauty Starts from within. Nothing in this world can make you feel beautiful but your own thoughts and self esteem. You are what you are and you must love it! Whatever makes you feel good and beautiful inside will come through on the outside. 

Step1

Never, ever loose your self-esteem and believe that you are beautiful now.  But you don't have to be like those people who became "too defensive and tough" if you know what I mean. Healthy self-esteem is the key.It only means that you're confident in your positive qualities overall, but recognize your flaw as well.


Step 2

Wear clothes that fit your well. Wearing clothes that is too small will only highlight your flab and will only make you feel uncomfortable. Wearing clothes that is too big will only make you look bigger and feel older. Its not about the size, its about the shape, balance and proper proportion. I love to wear clothes that the length is above the knee to show my legs or clothes that has deeper neckline to draw attention to my chest instead of my stomach. You just need to find clothes that fits your well and make you feel comfortable and confident.

Step3

Every girl needs to be feel like a princess, even for just a day. So don't forget to pamper your self. Get your hair done, your nails done and have a massage once in a while. Buy new clothes or make-up( which I often do). You can do this at home if salon is too expensive for you. I often asked my  hubby for a massage and I feel good and relax afterwards. Pampering yourself can make you feel better and as a result, look more beautiful.

Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.
-- Sophia Loren  



(Showing off my crooked smile)

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

VPan said...

Very inspiring, ur right self esteem is key!

Leah said...

Glad to have inspired you VPAN:) and thank you for visiting my blog.