Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fabulously hats!


I am a crazy hat's gal! I think it's so fabulous when you wear it with the right outfit. Or find hat that fits you perfectly. One of my favorite people who wears hat all the time is the fabulous Rachel Zoe..


and of course, Britney Spears...


What's their secret? They look so perfect!
The secret is to choose the right hat and wear it correctly and with confidence
  • Choose a hat that fits your face and complements your skin color. Before buying a hat, make sure you have tried it on and have ask a friends opinion
  • Wear the correct size. I hated it when my hats fall down my face every time I tilted my head, or give me  headache because its too tight. 
  • Tilt your hat. Oh i love this one. If my hat doesn't look right, I try it in a different angle. You'll be amaze how look you good when you found the perfect angle.
  • Change your hairstyle when wearing different hat. Some hats look good with pigtail, or with a curly hair or with the up do bun.
  • Choose a hat that matches the style of your outfit than the color. Go for a hat that suits your skintone
  • Choose your accessories wisely. If your wearing a large hat don’t wear big earrings.

    Experiment and have fun with it !

    I did!











    Have a fabulous day!


No comments: