Saturday, October 1, 2011

review: Maybelline Clear Smooth Face Powder

I've always been on a hunt on a face powder that would suit my oily and acidic skin. So I decided to try the Maybelline Clear Smooth Face Powder although I'm a little bit skeptical at first because I have never been a fan of their foundations. I chose the shade LIGHT, which a little bit lighter than my skin tone. It came with a nice package and a cheap price for only P199 pesos!

It's a good thing I tried because the powder was really nice!When applied, it was  smooth and silky. It's not scented. It's easy to blend or layer. It has medium coverage  which gave me a matte, flawless finish. It goes on very light and smooth and gives me enough coverage and oil control for quick touch ups. The added spf was an extra bonus! I used this to set my foundation and for lazy days, I just use my favorite Myra E tinted moisturizer and top it with this powder and I'm good to go. I really love this face power and will definitely repurchase.

  •    It contains high UV protection to prevent skin darkening and to have a fair, natural skin tone.
  •    The  fine powder glides like silk and melts smoothly on the skin. It covers flawlessly but looks    perfectly natural. I think it is also blend able for more coverage, just be careful when applied too much because it tends to be cakey.
  •    It has oil absorbing ingredients remove shine, for a clean shine-free finish for all day. 
 Have a fabulous Day!






No comments: